This was my lunch.
Gluten free tofu sandwich with a little bit of balsamic vinegar
Cookies for dessert
And water to wash it all down!
If you could see me right now, im licking my lips at just the thought of this delicious meal.
On my sandwich:
Toasted Gluten Free bread
Organic Red onions
Organic greens mix
Organic vegan mayo
A little bit of balsamic vinegar
And of course organic TOFU!
For the tofu, I usually cut it up into a few long, thin pieces.
I ,then, sprinkle salt and pepper on them
and then I fry them,just a little, in grapeseed or coconut oil.
And there you go! The best sandwich ever!!!! Well just until I come up with something better …
The cookies are gluten,soy,dairy, and peanut Free
I decided to make my mother and I this Vegan Spinach Pasta. I was a bit nervous on how it would taste. . .
It turned out Amazing.
My taste buds were happy.
This is very easy to make, doesn’t take much time and it’s also very filling.
What you Will need:
1. Any kind of Organic Gluten Free Pasta. I used this kind because
my mother can’t eat anything with wheat or corn.
2. 2 Heads of Organic Garlic
3.Organic silken Tofu
4. Organic Spinach
6. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (3/4 Cup)
What you Will do:
1. Peel and cut the Garlic. Bake for 35 minutes in oven at 400 Temp.
2. Cook Pasta
3. Wash Spinach (with Vinegar) and cut off stems
4. When Garlic is done baking throw Garlic, tofu, salt, and oil in a blender then blend
5. Mix sauce, pasta, and spinach together… And…
Eat! Eat! Eat! =]
quick simple, and tasty.
Any questions? Just ask!